dimarts, 14 de setembre del 2010

Roses @ Catalonia's Costa Brava

Last weekend I went to Roses. The village, located on the North of Catalonia, is one of the most common places where Catalan & French people loves to enjoy the beach & the Sunny weather. I've been hosted by my friend Isabel, who I met in Tokyo last year. She'd moved to Roses last month and we made the most of our time together walking around the Cap de Creu's Park, enjoying the lovely panoramic views from the car, having a huge catalan cuisine meals and talking about our friendship. I'll come back as soon as I can! Roses is a nice village to discover, specially if you have enough time to appreciate the atmosphere of the Cala Montjoi's Sunset. Did you heard about El Bulli Restaurant? The best Restaurant of the world is located just there! If you're planning a trip to Catalonia, I totally recommend you to spend some days in Roses!